Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I see the disney fireworks from outside the park?

We live in OC and I want my daughter to see the fireworks at Disney. We're not in a financial position right now to go into the park. Does anybody have a suggestion of where I might be able to take her one evening to watch the show? I see a lot of people say hotels, but we won't be staying at a hotel.Where can I see the disney fireworks from outside the park?
Well, you have to be on property to spot them.

Yes, people say the hotels. They are right. You don't have to stay in them.

Illuminations at Epcot can be seen from the Dolphin and the Swan hotels. Even though it is not a good view and no background music.



But if you're aiming for the Magic Kingdom, I would say the best view is from the Grand Floridian hotel if you'r enot going inside the park.

But in order not to attract attention, I suggest that you would pay.

I'm talking about the California Grill. It is a sit down restaraunt in the hotel upstairs. Excellent view for a meal.Where can I see the disney fireworks from outside the park?
I like to park in the Lion King parking lot (there is usually no one there, so you can park for free) and then go to stand right next to the entrance to Disneyland. You can even hear the music! Even if you are not able to get that close, the first time I saw the fireworks, it was from the free way, and even that was sspectacular If you can spare $12, It is a great view from the top of the Micky and friends parking sstructure You could spend the evening in downtown disney (free), return to your car for the fireworks for the evening and head home. what a great day!Where can I see the disney fireworks from outside the park?
You can actually see them right outside the park-

by the gates, in the courtyard area that has CA Adventure on one side and Disneyland on the other. A lot of people watch from out there, and it's free..a pretty good view.

You might have to pay for parking, but it's cheaper than the admission.



Fireworks normally start at 9 o'clock.
Anywhere on Ball Road between Harbor Blvd. and West St. (or what used to be West St, now Disney Drive) should be good.



I have a friend who grew up down at the other end of Harbor Blvd near McFadden, and he could see them from way down there as a kid, so you don't need to be that close.



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment