Thursday, January 26, 2012

What GPA do I need to have to get into the Disney College program?

I want to participate in the Disney College Program, what GPA should I be shooting for? Please give me an actual number.What GPA do I need to have to get into the Disney College program?
To be honest with you, the Disney College Program is not based entirely on GPA. You don't need to fax a transcript or anything, the only time you will ever need to write out your GPA is on the application page and it just asks you what you think your GPA might be. Now of course they look at it, so I would shoot for above a 3.0, but what they are really looking for is your work experience and your interview. They web-based and phone interview are very crucial and play a huge role on whether or not they will accept you.

No comments:

Post a Comment