Monday, January 30, 2012

How do you call radio disney?

I keep on trying to call radio disney, but the line is always busy. Is there a trick or something to calling them at the right time?How do you call radio disney?
No I think it's random.

You just have to be lucky.

One time me and my friend called nonsop from 5pm until 3am and never got through.

Then one time (it was the night of the premire of Camp Rock) me and three of my friends called. We called a ton of times and we got through! Some receptionist picked up and was like "Hey" and talked to us and stuff. Then she was like "Hold on let me put you through to the DJ" and we could hear music from the radio on my phone while we were on hold. Then the DJ Brian picked up and he was asked us if we were watching Camp Rock and stuff. And he was like make sure you listen and you will hear yourselves on air in about 3 minutes. and we did!

Then just a few weeks ago my friend and I called radio disney a bunch of times. We got through! However, this time we didn't get on the radio. Just some lady picked up and was like "Hello" and then she asked us to request a song and it was really awkward.



So I guess it's just like random but it's not impossible to get through.

Also a lot of the time you get the busy signal and when that happens then hang up. Then sometimes it will ring and most of the time it rings for about a minute. Then other times it will ring and transfer you to this automated menu thing where you could request songs. The two times I got through the phone ringed or abut 30 seconds or so then someone picked up.



Best of luck! Hope you get through!How do you call radio disney?
no, I used to always try to call and would always get a busy signal, you just have to keep on trying and trying and trying and eventually you may get an answering machine (I've gotten that a few times) or you may get an actual person like once (I've only gotten one once) but keep on trying

(=
  • new cd releases
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment