Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I get a Disney Scout to come to my school?

I have a musical coming up in march and I really want a Disney Channel scout to come to my school, the funny thing is I was just cast as a character this week even though we've been rehearsing since December.But I have a decent amount of lines, and a lot of solos/trios so...Any help...please?How do I get a Disney Scout to come to my school?
Disney Channel as an entity, does not scout at schools. There just isn't any need to with so many young professional actors already in the Hollywood system. Those actors go through the regular process of casting via the producers of individual shows on Disney Channel engaging casting directors who in turn, engage agencies for submissions for actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment