Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I find out how much does the Disney Corporation make in a year?

I'm doing a project for an economics class and I need to know the full extent of the Disney empire. I haven't had success on the Disney website thus far, so can anyone direct me to a trustworthy source for financial information on Disney?



Thanks very much!Where can I find out how much does the Disney Corporation make in a year?
You want to look into Disney's Investor Relations site. What you're looking for is Disney's annual report, the most recent being 2008. Sometimes this is called a Form 10 -K, but Disney calls its the "Annual Report." (This is something given to investors, filed with the SEC, so it's public record.)



Here's the link: http://amedia.disney.go.com/investorrela鈥?/a>



Scroll down (A LOT). There's a bunch of pretty pictures. Ignore that. Start at about page 57. You'll see the Net income was about $4.42 billion. (4,427,000,000)



Hope this helps!Where can I find out how much does the Disney Corporation make in a year?
thank you so much!!!! i needed this 4 a project 2!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment