Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the most romantic Disney movie?

I think Beauty and the Beast because of the character development. The other Disney princes seem kind of plastic. What do you think?What is the most romantic Disney movie?
I that's a tuffy..... If your looking for movies that are not the average classic "Cinderella, Snow White, Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty"

there's movies such as-

The Lion King

Hunchback of Notre-Dame

Lady and the Tramp

Mulan

Aladdin

Wall-E



and I'm sure many, many more...

If I had to choose one as "most romantic" I'd say Aladdin, because for once the guy wasn't a "prince" and the princess Jasmine loved the man for his character and not his looks, like a lot of the other classic Disney movie princesses do. I hate how characters such as Snow White didn't even know the man they ended up with, it was "love at first sight", in reality, you can be VERY attracted to someone at first sight, but it's not love. Not yet anyway, love takes time. And the Princesses always ended up "Happily Ever After" with the guy they just set eyes on. They escaped death and horrible happenings in different plots then rode off into the sunset with their heroes that they just met.

If my daughter wants to watch them by all means she can and I won't stop her (especially since children's films these days become less and less age appropriate). But truthfully they aren't realistic.

I enjoy Aladdin because the moral of the story is about loving someone no matter what background they come from.
I love Beauty and the Beast as well, but I also like Enchanted where she thinks she is in love with the typical Prince charming but realizes that she fell for the average guy. They showed each other who they really are and how to be that person which is romantic.What is the most romantic Disney movie?
I think The Alice in Wonderland movie is the most romantic disney movie.I have watched this movie 5 times.
well to me its either Cinderella snow white umm the little mermaid but mostly cinderella i thinkWhat is the most romantic Disney movie?
Hunchback of Notre Dame.



Because she saw the person he was behind appereance.

No comments:

Post a Comment