Monday, January 30, 2012

Where is the cheapest site that I can get a trip to Disney World?

I've checked out Disney's website, but there has to be some where that sells discounted park tickets.Where is the cheapest site that I can get a trip to Disney World?
the only way you will get them "cheap" is if you do a timeshare. (i don't recommend it) they will try to pressure you into buying one, sometimes in the fine print it will say you must buy one or you don't get the free tickets, or it will take up so much of your vacation time (days) that you won't be able to go to the parks.



DON'T try ebay cuz most tickets will not be legit.



you can buy them from AAA but that only saves a few bucks.



the best place it so get them directly from disney.



from my experience its better to just cough up the dough for the real thing then possibly get cheated.
Nope your best bet is Disney's website because then you run the risk of being scammed and get fake tickets. For the money you save its not worth it.Where is the cheapest site that I can get a trip to Disney World?
AAA Auto club, find someone with a membership!
I went on expedia.com last year for a trip to florida. I paid $600 total for 7 nights at Seralago Hotel which was a few miles from disney. The package also included tickets to SeaWorld and Disney for 2 adults and 2 children. I thought it was a fantastic deal.Where is the cheapest site that I can get a trip to Disney World?
why don't you just go to your nearest disney store and purchase there i went there for christmas it was awesome lol i would get the park hopper!=]
I am currently planning a trip to WDW and I was wondering the same thing. After doing some research I decided to try 2 different places...



The first one I tried was www.mousefantravel.com it is endorsed by Lou Mongello who has written two WDW Trivia books and has a very well respected Podcast and website.



The second place I tried was AAA. The price there was better and I recommend that you use this if you have a membership. The discount is they give you really makes the difference and the agents are very informative.



Hope this helps.
There is no such things at cheap disney tickets unless you go to a timeshare tour and I wouldnt want to waste my holiday time doing that. You can save a few dollars on tickets from some online sites but not much.



If you are interested in a villa check;

www.orlandovillas-florida.com.
Anywhere that is selling Disney's Magic your way buy 4 get 3 free deal. I bought mine the other day directly from the Walt Disney Travel Company. http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.go.co鈥?/a> Here is the web site.
  • map of united states with cities
  • bubble pop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment