Monday, January 30, 2012

How do you write to Disney Animation Studio to apply for a job.?

I am currently studying at lassale school of arts in Singapore.

I am trying to write to walt disney company (hand-drawn department,if it is still there) to see if i am worthy working there. I've just turn 18 and i am currently living in singapore, so i do not know

much about this. I really need the address and to know whether i could should show samples of my work. i'd be really grateful if anyone could me. so far only one person have helped me.How do you write to Disney Animation Studio to apply for a job.?
Jsut write to the address below. they should be able to help you. Just make sure you have a profile, samples of your work. They will let you shadow someone for howeverlong you want.



Disney Studios

500 S. Buena Vista St.

Burbank, CA 91521-9722

Phone: 818-560-1000

Fax: 818-560-1930



Hope you get the job!!!How do you write to Disney Animation Studio to apply for a job.?
Since you are 18 and I assume starting college, your best bet is to apply to the Disney College Program. Even though you might start with doing something unrelated to animation (like gift shop) it offers a lot of opportunities to meet Animators on a face-to-face situation.



They hire International Students, its just a little bit more paperwork. There are a bunch of student programs available. If not, I suggest you go to the Disney Career website and look at job openings. Don't apply for them yourself but at least look at the job requirements they are looking for (example: work experience, styles of animation, etc). Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment