Monday, January 30, 2012

What characters are in the disney barbie signature collection?

I haven't been able to find who is number 3 in the series of the signature collection of the disney collector dolls. I have Cinderella (4) and Sleeping Beauty (5) and found out Snow White is 2nd. But I have found different characters for the first and haven't at all found the third. Can someone claify who they are and the order? Thanks!What characters are in the disney barbie signature collection?
As the previous answer said it is Belle :)



http://www.amazon.com/Signature-Collecti鈥?/a>What characters are in the disney barbie signature collection?
I think you are missing Beauty And the Beast. This one comes with Belle, in her classic yellow dress. I believe it also comes with a little table with the glass rose inside it. But I am not sure what kind of material they made the rose out of.... Hope this helped? Good luck in finding all in the collection! I also think they made a Rapunzel, but that was only recent because of the movie they release, "Tangled"
  • money games
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment