Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the name of the song where many of the Disney princesses sing together?

I know it exists, I heard it very long ago. It has the Disney princesses singing together. I don't know if was a promotional thing, but it isn't part of any movie. Can you help me track down this song?What is the name of the song where many of the Disney princesses sing together?
For the 50th anniversary of DL, Disney presented a great show called "Cinderellabration" at the MK both at DL and WDW. During the show, Cinderella is crowned a princess during the sparkling coronation pageant attended by Disney's most beloved princesses 鈥?Snow White, Princess Aurora, Belle and Princess Jasmine and all the princesses sing together. I believe all these 5 princesses sing the song Lights of Romance in that show.



I hope this is what you were looking for.



Lenore

http://goodnreadytogo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment