Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it possible to get Disney XD channel without having to subscribe to a whole network of channels?

Hi,



I have digital freeview, no sky no cable no nothing else. I heard naruto shippuden the english dub is going to air every week starting from october on Disney XD channel, would it be possible for me to just subscribe to that channel and nothing else or do I need to buy a damned package? I live in the UK by the way.



ThanksIs it possible to get Disney XD channel without having to subscribe to a whole network of channels?
yes you would just have to ask for that specific channel there are way too many disney owned channels for you to have to buy them all at onceIs it possible to get Disney XD channel without having to subscribe to a whole network of channels?
AFAIK, Disney XD, for now, is only in the USA for now, and part of a cable package.



If it were available in the UK, I would be it is part of a package.
  • carolina skiff
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment