Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I become a disney channel star?

The Disney Channel shows I want to be on are: Wizards Of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, Sonny With A chance, and more.How do I become a disney channel star?
Dress like a whore, and sing like a bear!! Not much too it...
:) hi.

first off, talk to your parents if you are very serious about this as a goal.

there are many numbers on television that you can call to audition for a part. I saw an advertisement for hannah montana auditions just this morning.

ask your parents and they can find a number for you (after they approve, ofcourse)

good luck! :DHow do I become a disney channel star?
wow. good luck with that. no offense but i doubt that they will be looking for someone to be on those shows (other than the people already on them) so....keep dreaming.
I think you should ask in a different section, and talk to your parents about it first!!! :)How do I become a disney channel star?
Wrong section..

No comments:

Post a Comment