Saturday, February 18, 2012

Leaving for Disney tomorrow! How long will it take me to get from Pop Century to the parks?

Any tips on Disney? We have reservations at TRex, Crystal Palace, and House of Blues. Are they good?Leaving for Disney tomorrow! How long will it take me to get from Pop Century to the parks?
I love Disney World. I've never stayed at the Pop Century but I have stayed at resorts near it. I'm guessing it will take about 5-20 minutes depending on what park you visit. Magic Kingdom will be the furthest away. The bus rides aren't uncomfortable unless you have a full bus. The seats are comfortable and the drivers are nice. The Crystal Palace is an amazing. I haven't eaten at the other two. You picked a great time, I'm guessing the crowds will be low. If you want any other information try www.wdwinfo.com. Hope you have an amazing vacation.
It depends on the park, some parks take a bit longer to get to than others, but all of the rides are quite short. It is a great time to go as well, I myself am going in just a few weeks, although I normally go right when you are. I have gone 18 times, and I am going for my 19th this next month. Those sound like good restaraunts to eat at as well. Because you are staying on property, be sure to take advantage of extra magic hours at the parks, as normally, by the end of the night, the parks become quite a bit less busy. Fastpasses are also great choices when it comes to longer lines. Christmas is just starting at Disney world, as yesterday they had their first Mickey's very merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom. Do you have everything you need? Don't forget the sunscreen because the sun is still high in the sky there. Bring a sweatshirt too, just because it is florida doesn't mean that it isn't cold at night! Be sure to see some fireworks too, wishes at the Magic Kingdom and Illuminations at Epcot. Most of all, have a fun and magical time at Walt Disney World!



~EE~Leaving for Disney tomorrow! How long will it take me to get from Pop Century to the parks?
We've been to WDW 13 times. Everything is pretty close, so it doesn't take that long to get to the various parks. We've never eaten at the House of Blues. The Crystal Palace is one of our favorites. We didn't try TRex. I've heard that smaller children like it (our daughter is 17), %26amp; it can be quite noisy. We enjoy the Rainforest Cafe, which is owned by the same company. For younger children, Chef Mickey's is fun. We love Boma's (Animal Kingdom Lodge), Sanaa (Kidani Village), Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge), O'Hana's (Polynesian-you can see the Wishes fireworks from here %26amp; electric light parade on the water on the days they have them). The countries in Epcot %26amp; the Coral Reef are great too. Also, the California Grill (Contemporary). It may be hard to get reservations now, but you could luck out, if there are any cancellations. When using Disney transportation, allow extra time to get to other resorts where you want to dine, since you have to change buses at the Transportation %26amp; Ticket Center. You can buy a mug at the food court at your resort that can be refilled for free throughout your stay. Don't forget the sunscreen %26amp; a light rain jacket. Have Fun!
I don't know how long it would take, I would think around 20 minutes, but then again, I can't be 100% sure. I have never been to TRex before, but I love the Crystal Palace. Be sure to have some mac and cheese (I believe Disney has the best mac and cheese). I haven't eaten at the House of Blues, but I have been inside. It is a pretty cool place. But all Disney restaurants are good, so you should be fine.



I hope you have a great time in Disney! It is the best place in the world, believe me!Leaving for Disney tomorrow! How long will it take me to get from Pop Century to the parks?
T-Rex's is good. It's sort of like the Rainforest Cafe', but it's owned by Disney and it's not quite as loud. I could still hear our waitress talking...

The Crystal Palace is really good. Make reservations! It's really popular. The food is good and it's one of the better character meals... (Winnie the Pooh...).
The shuttle bus ride from Pop Century resort to the Magic Kingdom is short.



Try the VooDoo Shrimp at HOB. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment