Saturday, February 18, 2012

If you are 28 and still go to the Disney Store to buy things for yourself and Build a Bear is that weird?

I go to the Disney Store every Sunday after Church, and the Build a Bear every other Friday. I don't always buy something. But i always look at EVERYTHING! Am I weird?If you are 28 and still go to the Disney Store to buy things for yourself and Build a Bear is that weird?
There is no definition of weird.If you are 28 and still go to the Disney Store to buy things for yourself and Build a Bear is that weird?
If you're a woman, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Though if you're a guy, going to the Build a Bear is kind of weird.If you are 28 and still go to the Disney Store to buy things for yourself and Build a Bear is that weird?
I don't think it's weird at all. If you like that kind of stuff then there's nothing wrong with that ^^
There is NOTHING wrong with going to either place. It just proves that you still are a child inside. I go to both places too and I like Build-a-bear just as much. I even have an account on Build-a-bearbille. If people make fun of you, don't listen to them :)
  • italian english translation
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment