Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where can I get the best deals on a Disney vacation?

Our family is going to go to Disney World in Orlando Florida this year. Of course, I want to get the best deal possible. Whom should I book the trip through to get the best deal? A travel agent? AAA? Or through the Disney web site?Where can I get the best deals on a Disney vacation?
If you're not going to book the Disney dining plan it is definitely more cost efficient to book everything separately. Try www.mousesavers.com for great tips on getting good discounts.



If you are looking to do the dining plan, which you can only buy by purchasing a magic your way plan, triple A is really not a bad option [my husband, mother in law and I are headed down in September and we were quoted a total of $6426 for 9 nights for a one bedroom villa at the beach club, three 8 day hopper passes with water park and more option as well as 3 Disney deluxe dining plan]



Another tip I have seen in order to be able to book the dining option but not have to buy a lenght of stay ticket is to book the magic your way package but purchase just one day tickets, and book the dining for the lenght of your stay. This way you can hang on to your unused one day ticket and as long as you don't use it, it will not expire and it can be used towards the purchase of a future ticket. You then can proceed to purchase your lenght of stay passes from a cheaper source.Where can I get the best deals on a Disney vacation?
You'll save alot by putting the package together yourself.



Priceline.com and bid for your air, hotel, and rental cars. Don't take their first price or get discouraged once your first few bids are rejected. You'll save a ton this way.



Also, visit www.InsiderWDWDeals.com for an ebook on how to save on Disney tix. Everyone days it can't be done, but I bought the book and saved $345 - no timeshare presentations of funny stuff. I bought them direct from Disney using a special phone number. They offer a money back guarantee. I did it and was thrilled.



Have fun saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment