Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I attend a Disney Channel Games Event?

I watch Disney Channel Games on Disney Channel. I think it would be cool to attend the events and be in the audience. I don't know how to go about doing that. Do you need a ticket? Where is it? How do I get a ticket? Where is it located? If you could help me with those questions, that would be cool! Thanks so much!How do I attend a Disney Channel Games Event?
they actually film it in early april to late may... and

they announce the schedule in late Jan. to early Feb.

The dc stars stay at animal kingdom's lodge.

and The events take place at the wide world of sports....

on disney.com they give away some tickets and you have to pay for the good ones (typical of disney) the only problem is they dont come out untill March...

If you want more info on orlando I live down here so just email me at hbfan1@yahoo.com
heyy;

i didnt go to the DC games but i was there when they filmed it :DD

They do it at the very end on april and the start of may. I met cole sporuse then((:

IM not sure about the tickets but its located at disney world in the sports center area(im not sure thats what its called)



%26amp; if you go stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Thats were the celebs. are :DDHow do I attend a Disney Channel Games Event?
sit infront of your tv and turn to disney channel=]

It was Priviosly recorded so you cant srry.
amm.. i went its in orlando fl and its at the wide world of sports but its ova this year srry and the tickets are 50 bucksHow do I attend a Disney Channel Games Event?
they hold it a disneyland you have to get it the tickets at disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment