Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I add a parking pass onto my Disney Annual Passport?

I recently purchased an Annual Disney Passport and wanted to add on a parking pass. How do I go about doing so?How do I add a parking pass onto my Disney Annual Passport?
Go to the ticket window outside the park and tell them you want to add parking. It's not hard. They will then tell you where to go next.How do I add a parking pass onto my Disney Annual Passport?
I believe you add it in the same place where you took your annual pass picture and got your card. I believe this is the post office at the front of the park (after you walk in, it's towards the right side, after the underpass of the railroad station).



You just tell them you want to add parking, pay the parking cost, and they will add parking to your annual pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment