Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where can I find a cheap but romantic vacation to disney world?

I want to take my girl to Disney World, but I want it to really romantic and I don't really want to spend like $6,000 on it like on there website.Where can I find a cheap but romantic vacation to disney world?
You really don't have to spend $6,000 dollars on a trip. This is going to get you one of the top resorts and it sounds like you had an expensive package priced. You can go there and stay at a nice moderate resort, with dining and tickets and be well under that price. It just depends on what you are looking for. There are some resorts that would be a little more romantic than others, even if you don't go to a deluxe resort.



If you are really wanting to plan a nice trip, I would try to stay away from Expedia and other discounters. Not only have people arrived Disney to find that there is not a reservation for them, but you are also on your own. So if there is a problem or something it can be really difficult to get it fixed and you may find yourself in a mess. Also, in my experience, expedia has been higher than Disney for the stay. To have the best time, you will want to stay on property, it is so much nicer than being off property. A lot of the discounters don't offer Disney property.



If you don't know a lot about Disney and know how to properly plan your vacation, you will end up spending more than you need to. To plan a very special vacation, I would book the trip thru someone that speciliazes in Disney. I use: http://mousetrips.com/ They are absolutely wonderful and helpful and will help you plan the best vacation. No fees for their services, but lots of knowledge that will be really helpful. If you really want to take a special trip and not spend a ton of money, this is a really good way to go. They will give you some good advice on what to do.



Hope this helpsWhere can I find a cheap but romantic vacation to disney world?
Have you looked on some of the disount travel services, such as TripAdvisor or Sidestep?



You might want to check out a few of the others too such as Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, or Orbitz.Where can I find a cheap but romantic vacation to disney world?
Your not going to spemd $6,000 on their website, unless your looking to leave right away, and are wanting a resort like Grand Floridian.

Trust me.

I'm taking a family of 5 down there from NNorthern Indiana and spending only like $4,900.00 and that includes food, air fair, hotel and tix.
You can use Orbitz, Expedia, etc and find a nice hotel in Kissimmee and save a lot of money. You will also have a lot of different restaurants to choose from in the area. It's probably about 10 miles to WDW.

No comments:

Post a Comment