Saturday, February 18, 2012

How old do you think that kids can watch Disney's Sleeping Beauty, and not be scared by it?

Since Disney is going to be re-releasing Sleeping Beauty on dvd again next month, 5 years since it made its dvd debut. I am asking you, and I hope to even get answers from parents, how old do you think kids can watch Sleeping Beauty and not be scared by it. And there are things that are in the movie that will frighten young children. And also please tell me why, you think that is how old a kid can watch Sleeping Beauty, and not be scared by it?How old do you think that kids can watch Disney's Sleeping Beauty, and not be scared by it?
I slightly remember parts of the show but none of seemed too scary, I was about 4 or 5 maby when I watched it and was not frightened even though if the smallest thing related to scary would make me cry normally.



I would say anything above 5 should be ok.How old do you think that kids can watch Disney's Sleeping Beauty, and not be scared by it?
Well, i was personally 7 when i first watched it. and it happens to be my favorite princess movie^-^
  • english to arabic
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment