Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What classed are offered at the Disney College Work Program?

I am interested in the disney college work program. So I was wondering what classes are provided? Is there a website that talks about this classes because I couldn't find one? What classes did you take (if you were in the program)? If you did the program can you look at my other questions because I have a few about the disney college program.What classed are offered at the Disney College Work Program?
http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its鈥?/a>



This website has courses offerings and education. You should do the application online and you will be given more information.





I am seriously considering this program as well. For Spring 2010 I have heard that your schedule is too packed to take classes and work. So, it would be best to work and maybe just take one class.



I REALLY want to do this, like soooo bad. And I am online researching everything I could possibly know about it. The apartments, the pay rate, the jobs, others people's past experiences, EVERYTHING.



Lol, good luck on your application %26amp;%26amp;maybe we may dorm together if we both get accepted =D



Email me for more information that you have found please!

KeithshaA@yahoo.com



Thanks %26amp;%26amp; GOOD LUCK, again.What classed are offered at the Disney College Work Program?
I've been accepted into the Disney program as a PhotoPass photographer in Disneyland, and it seems to be geared towards you take 1 - 2 classes, and work the rest of the time. If you've been accepted for the Spring 2010 program you should have gotten either an email or a package in the mail on this.

Report Abuse

What classed are offered at the Disney College Work Program?
I'm strongly considering this as well, so hopefully someone answers! I'm really hoping to do the program ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment